Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
      ( 11:54 AM ) Jessica  
Today is a special day:

My oldest sister's birthday! Happy Birthday, Carol!!

I did my first blog post here in 2002.  It is no longer on the blog...

It's Harry Potter's birthday, as well as his creator, J.K. Rowling... happy birthday to them!

That said, I'm still not sure about regenerating this blog: I may go back to one of the ones on my website:  

my older blog

my not-so-older blog 

Regarding my older blog entries: I have chosen to leave them even though I no longer have any of the photos & some of the links are dead.  My oldest 2 are now 18 and my youngest is 12.  My youngest is a talented juggler & is learning how to ride a unicycle, which he got in June this year! 

I have another blog on blogspot that I post on every so often, called Patchwork Girl Paints 
Again, the disclaimer: I'll post when I feel like it. Right now, since I'm busy working on a knitting project, I don't have time to paint, but i'll get back to it soon!



Current project/obsession:

I'm working on a test knit of the Beauty Shawl, designed by Gina House. Hopefully her book (including this wonderful pattern) will be available in about a month. I will post more information when I have it.

This is the Ravelry link to the project I'm working on. 

And here are some photos of it:








They're not the greatest photos as my phone's camera doesn't do detail well at all.  The shawl has beads that I added & is done in Jaggerspun Zephyr lace.  If anyone wants to try this yarn, contact me 

Animals

We currently have 8 cats & 3 dogs...  our oldest cat is 13 and is pretty healthy & spunky. She's a little on the thin side, but I have been supplementing her diet with satin balls (satan balls? LOL) which she eats VERY defensively.  Our youngest cat is shown in the photo with the shawl, we don't have an official name for her but the current running name is Baby Portabella Mushroom, but I don't think it will stick. My middle child found her when he was hanging out with some friends last week... 

Nuffernow! More when I feel like posting again! Please comment, I love to hear from folks!


 
#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger