Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Saturday, August 23, 2014
      ( 3:08 AM ) Jessica  
I've just been taking it easy yesterday and today. Sounds are clearing up pretty quickly. I'm still hearing beeps with some sounds, but many sounds that I can hear are making a little bit of sense. When Indy shakes, it sounds more like a slapping sound from his ears flapping against his neck... voices on videos sound like what I remember them sounding like, but I can only make them out if I know what's coming. Captions help here. This applies to music and speech. If I know a song, I can tell if it sounds right. I think I'm still missing some musical frequencies.

At the moment I'm not able to lipread people speaking in videos, but I can in person.. weird?

My voice still feels weird, and I'm still wondering if something is going on. I'm not too worried about it, though.

I wore the Naida during the day. The disposable batteries have not died yet. I still have not decided which of the 2 rechargeable Naida batteries I'm going to keep, and the 3rd will be exchanged for the ComPilot.

This is awesome and seems like I am picking things up faster than I thought I would. I do need to go out in public more and talk to people and listen to things. Tomorrow I will go to the library.

My sister just said "don't go to the mall yet!" umm... too late, we went Wednesday: it was that or sit in Dallas rush hour traffic! It was fine and even enjoyable...

Labels: , ,

#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger