Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Saturday, May 09, 2020
      ( 3:06 PM ) Jessica  
So I'm about to buy a house...the seller accepted the offer... the next step is to send the earnest money, which will happen on Monday.



Whem we went to look at houses, we had to wear masks because of the coronavirus pandemic. It's awkward. I'm deaf and I have a cochlear implant, but still am not able to make out many words unless I can see the speaker. I have been using the app Live Transcribe, but it wasn't working last time... need to check the settings on my new-to-me phone, a One Plus 7 and compare with my old phone...

Closing should be sometime this summer. Roof repair or replacement should happen after that... I'll probably be able to live on the first floor while the work is being done.

It's big enough that I'll be able to set up a studio.. also the grounds are a good size, and there's a small chicken coop. We'll be able to get guineas. They're fun! Maybe a miniature donkey, too.

I'll be able to put up the painting that Sarah Whitmire painted in early 2018:


Right now, it's standing sideways against the wall.. occasionally, my cats like to sit on top of it.
#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger